[one-users] Problem with deploying VM on a specific host

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 17 06:02:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

The template looks good, it should work as you described. REQUIREMENTS is
deprecated, but it should have been replaced automatically to
SCHED_REQUIREMENTS. Do yo have that attribute in your VM template? It
should be in the USER TEMPLATE section, not TEMPLATE.

Regards

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013