[one-users] about radius AUTH with opennebula

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 17 05:07:17 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot for the effort. Are you going to upload to a repository
server like github? I think having it in some service like this could
make it easier for others to contribute.

It will also be good to add it to the ecosystem page [1] after there
is a permanent home for it.

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem