[one-users] opennebula 4.2 noVNC problem with Google Chrome

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Thu Sep 12 01:40:25 PDT 2013

Hi!

The only error I see in developer console is:

GET https://nebula.blah.cz/vendor/4.0/jquery.min.map 401 (Unauthorized)

It appears right after login to Sunstone. Tried to open this link in
browser:
"Sinatra doesn't know this ditty.

Try this:
get '/vendor/4.0/jquery.min.map' do
   "Hello World"
end"

In "fullscreen" tab no errors.

novnc.log:
  122: 193.239.243.98: Plain non-SSL (ws://) WebSocket connection
  122: 193.239.243.98: Version hybi-13, base64: 'True'
  122: 193.239.243.98: Path: '/websockify?token=2874wlxyze0o0wecsasq'
  122: connecting to: blah:10771