[one-users] upload using command line

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Fri Sep 6 04:38:12 PDT 2013

You can still use the sunstone interface, just be sure to take note of the locally mounted devices path (i.e. /mnt/usbdevice/ubuntu.raw). Then just use that path for the image location (forgive me as I'm still on the 3.x series in production, verbage may have changed in 4.x) and opennebula will handle the Ceph image creation for you.