[one-users] AppMarket 4.2

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 5 02:38:04 PDT 2013

Hi Naza,

On 5 September 2013 10:22, Naza <naza1715 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day all,
>
> I tried to create private AppMarket place follow this document:
>
> http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:appmarket
>
> and this
>
> http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:appmarket_use
>
> Unfortunately I cannot find any way to upload or share virtual appliance
> to my private appmarket via sunstone. All I get is just the AppMarket page
> as per attached.
>
> How to setup private AppMarket, manage users and appliances as same as
> CG12Labs OpennNebula Marketplace?

Appliances and users must be created through the AppMarket portal, by
default running on localhost:6242. There, you will be able to create new
appliances and new users that will be able to create their own appliances
too. Note that AppMarket does not store the images but just a reference to
the image.

These appliances will be available in you Sunstone tab and you will be able
to import them to your local infrastructure. From Sunstone you cannot
create new appliances.

Hope this helps, if you have any doubts please do not hesitate to ask us.

> Regards,
> Naza

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013