[one-users] CPU and Memory Overcommitment

Igor Laskovy igor.laskovy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:03:36 PDT 2013

Thank you for reply!

One further question - how Fault Tolerance mechanism (via HOST_HOOK) deal
with this reservations? Does it reserved some "slots" for VMs recovery? If
not and if I at every turn manually don't control available resources on
hosts those may cause to situation when my automatically recreated VMs will
stuck in placement state.

--
Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy