[one-users] Opennebula 4.2 Image Information

Alberto Picón Couselo alpicon1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:05:06 PDT 2013

Hello everybody.

First, I would like to say that we are very impressed with the new
features introduced in Opennebula 4.2, specially OneFlow Services. We
recently migrated our ON core and we are very satisfied.

I would like to make a suggestion regarding Image management. In
previous versions, it was possible to obtain the complete name of a
registered file image in the datastore throughthe "Images" menu. Let's
say: the real filename of an image registered on datastore 101is
/var/lib/one/datastores/101/a292bbc60988e8f3e0cb7d7abf4c6ec8.

This information is very important for us to edit or manipulate the file
image before deploymentusing loopback file mount option.

Is there any patch to add this information again to the "Image" tab
information?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best Regards,
Alberto Picón