[one-users] oned cannot start after upgrading to opennebula 3.6

Lukman Fikri lukman.fikri at outlook.com
Wed Sep 11 00:41:41 PDT 2013

Hello,

Previously, I already had opennebula 3.4.1 installed on my machine.
I want to upgrade it to 3.6 version, so i downloaded the tarball from http://downloads.opennebula.org/
i extract it to certain user home directory (not the oneadmin home directory)
then i executed ./install.sh as oneadmin user
However, i cannot start the oned process now
oneadmin at cloud1:/home/lukmanf$ one start
Could not open log file
Could not open log file
oned failed to start
scheduler failed to start
oneadmin at cloud1:/home/lukmanf$ onehost list
ONE_AUTH file not present

could you tell me what went wrong or the mistake that possibly happened?
thank you in advance,

-
Lukman Fikri