[one-users] upload using command line

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Fri Sep 6 01:49:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have here a 32GB .raw image of ubuntu 12.04 that I want
to upload to opennebula. I don't want to wait a lot uploading the image
using the OpenNebula sunstone interface. And since my OpenNebula front
end has no hard drive, I figured that I would attach an external hard
drive to it containing the 32GB imgae. Then, while the external hard
drive is mounted, I would like to upload the image using the command
line as oneadmin.

What is the syntax to do this? I'm also using a ceph
datastore to store the images, so in case there are some arguments to be
changed on the command, kindly enlighten me.

Thanks a lot.

--

Thanks,
Kenneth