[one-users] Fwd: VM migration between clouds (Tino Vazquez)

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Oct 31 03:26:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

Ok, it seems that the OCCI server is working. The problem that you
refer is that you cannot create VMs through the OCCI server, am I
right?

In that case, I would need to know the output of

$ occi-compute create <vm.tmpl>

the above is the preferred way to create VMs through OCCI, instead of
using curl.

Regards,

-Tino