[one-users] XEN Assigned IP is not available in VM

Documented Facts documentedfacts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:27:29 PDT 2013

But I have already installed Context DEB packages and contextualization ISO
through the template by using sun stone. disk.2 is the Contexulization ISO

disk = [
    'file:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/36/disk.0,xvda,w',
    'file:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/36/disk.1,xvdc,w',
    'file:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/36/disk.2,xvdb,r',
]