[one-users] OneFlow and “infrastructure libraries”

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 28 09:59:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

OneFlow does not support that use case, but it is something we could add in
the medium-long term [1].

I don't think the OneFlow server would need to be changed radically. I
guess we would need a pre-deployment phase where we create all the defined
networks, images, and templates.
And of course a way to cross-reference IDs and possibly other attributes.

Your use case seems like a good starting point to start the discussion
about the minimum requirements, template syntax, etc.

Regards

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2125

--
Carlos Martín, MSc