[one-users] reg oneflow - service template

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 28 04:11:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Rajendar K <k.rajendar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
>                Thanks for the mail.
>  Yes, to explore functionality of both appstage and oneflow.
>
> with regards
> Raj

Right. Then make sure you are using oneflow 4.2, the one included in
OpenNebula, not in the oneapps package. Also bear in mind that appstage was
discontinued, and it may not be 100% compatible with a 4.2 installation.

May I ask why do you need to access the flow templates database? Is there
some functionality missing in the API?

Best regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc