[one-users] Ubuntu Cloud Images

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 01:29:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

I forgot that if you use instance-data, you should set the opennebula-metadata port to 8773 (it defaults to 8775).
Cloud-init will then try:

1. http://169.254.169.254
2. http://instance-data:8773

To check if metadata-server is working, please use the following application from a running instance:

http://aws.amazon.com/code/1825

Regards,
Ricardo Duarte