[one-users] OpenNebula with additional storage

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Tue Oct 15 07:55:27 PDT 2013

Hi Amier

I don't think you have to use 0 and 1 datastores.
You can create image and system datastores and mount it to GlusterFS.
For example, create a new image datastore, let's say ONE assigns ID 120:
 - create/export volume DS120 from openfiler
 - mount it on one controller and all hosts under /var/lib/one/datastores/120

Create cluster and system datastore (ie. 121) and do the same, you can point it to faster storage – this is where running VMs store disks.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404