[one-users] Creation of templates by cloud users in Sunstone 4.2.0 views

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Mon Oct 7 07:20:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

     The reason why I've asked the question below is because I get the
error message below when I try to run the occi-server. I've read in the
posts that it is depreciated but I'm confused as there is documentation
here http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:occiug for 4.2.

         Regards,
             Gerry

XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: http://XXX.scss.tcd.ie:4567/
Line Number 1, Column 1:

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341