[one-users] OpenNebula and DHCP Server

M Fazli A Jalaluddin fazli.jalaluddin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:18:41 PDT 2013

Hello Valentin,

My setup for OpenNebula is 1 Front-end and several KVM nodes. The front-end
and nodes are using IP address 192.168.1.xxx and are able to connect to the
internet.

The current networking setup for the VM is using dummy and bridge, br0.

So, for the VM able to access to the internet, is by assigning them
192.168.1.xxx IP addresses.

If I have many VMs, IP address 192.168.1.xxx will be depleted.

Hence, I need to make a new private network such as, 10.0.1.xxx which will
map to only a single 192.168.1.xxx, e.g 192.168.1.5.

Thank you.

Regards,
Fazli