[one-users] OpenNebula and DHCP Server

M Fazli A Jalaluddin fazli.jalaluddin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:57:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

Is there any tutorial on how to use the VirtualRouter?

I have download the image from Marketplace and Deploy a VM out of it.

Then what should I do?

My concern is that the Multiple VM will be able to be assigned a private IP
address (at the same time connect to the internet) while the KVM host is
using public IP address.

Thank you