[one-users] Sunstone 4.2: Changing view to Cloud caused user setting and logout option to be disabled

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 2 02:13:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

* Could you check if there is any error in the browser console, after
changing the view?
* Did you change the cloud.yaml file?
* In your screenshot the system link is shown in the left menu and it
shouldn't. Maybe there is a cache problem, try using an incognito window

Cheers

On 2 October 2013 04:41, Mohamad Zakaria Alli <zakaria.alli at mimos.my> wrote:

>  As mentioned inside the attachment, using user account from oneadmin
> group, I had change the view to “Cloud”. Once changed, the setting and
> logout tab is being disabled. ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Mohamad Zakaria Alli*
>
> Advanced Computing Lab****
>
> MIMOS Berhad, Technology Park Malaysia****
>
> 57000 Kuala Lumpur****
>
> Tel: +603-8995 5138****
>
> Fax: +603-8991 4312****
>
> ** **

> -
> -
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s)
> only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please note that any dealing, review,
> distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
> the sender immediately and delete the original message.
> MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under
> the purview of the Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and
> Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-
> mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad
> and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
> endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither
> MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the
> same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer
> viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
> permitted by law.

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula