[one-users] LDAP/AD authentication problems

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 1 02:54:22 PDT 2013

I've been checking again the driver, the latest version does not have
those changes.

In my installation I can not reproduce that problems. The code runs
fine without any of these changes and the clone does not affect
authentication. The tests I do are with valid and invalid passwords.
Also with valid and invalid users.

--
Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer