[one-users] my "DevOps install notes" for openSUSE 12.3 on Github --- (WAS: First post - Error on New install of Open Nebula on OpenSuSE 12.3)

Mark Biggers mbiggers at ine.com
Thu Oct 31 08:36:49 PDT 2013

Although my attempt at configuration of ONE 4.2 on openSUSE 12.3 still does not "work for me" (VMs don't instantiate), here's my contribution, in a restructuredText document.

    https://gist.github.com/biggers/7251574

Perhaps this will help others, trying to do what I am attempting to do -- just bring up ONE 4.2 for a Developer/DevOps "Cloud + Host node".   In my case, I must  write some Cloud automation code in Python, against the OCCI APIs.

Any changes or comments appreciated!   Thank you.

----mark

Mark Biggers
INE, Inc
2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 2061
Durham, NC 27713
Internets:              Freenode.net IRC:  markb1, #trizpug, #trilug (now #opennebula)
..                            Google chat:  mbiggers.01 ATT gmail.com