[one-users] First Add-ons in OpenNebula

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 28 07:38:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm sure you know about the new addons effort to make contributing
easier. I just wanted to tell you that we had an amazing answer from
the community and there are some repositories created already and
others in discussion. You have a little summary in this post:

http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=5336

Also make sure to subscribe the dev mailing list to check which new
addons are created and participate in discussions about them.

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan