[one-users] OpenNebula 4.4(?)

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Thu Oct 17 05:58:27 PDT 2013

Is there any expected release date for this yet? I have a fully functional POC that handles *nix and windows, but cannot contextualize windows because of the single quotes around variables in the context.sh ... Which I was told would be resolved in the next release, along with the move away from libvirt to rbvmomi for accessing the cIpher and multiple system datastores support.

Any news would help me while wee start build of an OpenStack poc for comparison against

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)