[one-users] iscsi datastore issues

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 21:19:50 PDT 2013

I'm trying to get a handle on the iscsi datastore with open nebula but I
notice that its always reporting 0 MB available and when I try to run the
monitor script it fails.. any ideas?

oneadmin at mercury:~/remotes/datastore/iscsi$ ./monitor
./../xpath.rb:61: undefined method `elements' for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)
        from ./../xpath.rb:60:in `each'
        from ./../xpath.rb:60
USED_MB=
TOTAL_MB=
FREE_MB=

oneadmin at mercury:~$ onedatastore list
  ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER      IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
   0 system                 - -     -                 0 sys  -        shared
   1 default            75.6G 84%   -                 0 img  fs       shared
   2 files              75.6G 84%   -                 0 fil  fs       ssh
 100 TAP-Datastore       2.4T 85%   TAPCluster1      16 img  fs       qcow2
 104 iSCSI_BS              0M -     TAPCluster1       0 img  iscsi    iscsi
oneadmin at mercury:~$ onedatastore show 104
DATASTORE 104 INFORMATION
ID             : 104
NAME           : iSCSI_BS
USER           : oneadmin
GROUP          : oneadmin
CLUSTER        : TAPCluster1
TYPE           : IMAGE
DS_MAD         : iscsi
TM_MAD         : iscsi
BASE PATH      : /var/lib/one//datastores/104
DISK_TYPE      : FILE

DATASTORE CAPACITY
TOTAL:         : 0M
USED:          : 0M