[one-users] datastore capacity stats

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Nov 25 03:47:17 PST 2013

Hi,

Sunstone is considering the capacity usage as total - free. In your case is
0, so it showing 0% usage.
The USED_MB reported by the probes is not used because total != used +
free. In my case, I have a disk with this capacity:
TOTAL:         : 113.3G
USED:          : 375M
FREE:          : 50.8G

Even though OpenNebula is only using 375, taking the usage as TOTAL - FREE
Sunstone is showing me the same usage percentage as df.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc