[one-users] datastore log info missing from oned.log in v4.2

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Sat Nov 23 14:35:36 PST 2013

Hi All,
I finally got some time to get back to looking at this.  My original task was to get my custom drivers working with ONE 4.2.  I was able to do so.  It was related to a bug fix where the SRC & DST arguments to pre/postmigrate were swapped.  I simply had to swap them back.  The irony in it is that I was the one that suggested the pre/postmigrate feature request and reported that bug.  ;)

So, I'm happily able to live migrate again.

Oddly though, I am unable to get any log messages to show up in oned.log file.  I'm guessing some of the common script libraries have gotten reorganized, so I need to dig in a bit more on this issue.

Cheers,
gary