[one-users] Template: Cannot select storage, network, schedule servers "Cannot read property '4' of null" - 4.4 beta 2

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 06:42:59 PST 2013

Ok,

Looking at it in firebug and it looks like the JSON response is fine on
all pages where content does not display. It's just the JS that's not
parsing the returned data correctly.

GET user?timeout=false

200 OK

	31ms

Response

{
   "VM_POOL": {
     "VM": [
       {
         "DEPLOY_ID": "one-190",

..... complete JSON

--------------------------

Console error.

 1. Uncaught TypeError: Property 'numeric-' of object #<Object> is not a
    function jquery.dataTables.min.js:84
     1.
        (anonymous function)jquery.dataTables.min.js:84
     2.
        Ojquery.dataTables.min.js:84
     3.
        aajquery.dataTables.min.js:42
     4.
        fnAddDatajquery.dataTables.min.js:99
     5.
        updateViewsunstone-util.js:233
     6.
        updateGroupsViewgroups-tab.js:527
     7.
        $.ajax.successopennebula.js:853
     8.
        cjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
     9.
        p.fireWithjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
    10.
        kjquery-1.9.1.min.js:5
    11.
        rjquery-1.9.1.min.js:5
    12.
        handleStateChangefirebug-lite.js:18917

This is installed from the 4.3.85-1.x86_64 RPM packages.

-Michael