[one-users] [SOLVED] Re: Context CDROM seen as hard drive

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Nov 20 03:47:24 PST 2013

Hi,

Right now you can set the CONTEXT/TARGET attribute manually. But we have
been discussing this, and we think we could manage the prefix better:
- Allowing to set CONTEXT/DEV_PREFIX. This can be done now for DISKs and
Images, but not for context.
- Using hd as the default prefix for cdrom disks (and context), ignoring
the dev prefix set in oned.conf

This will probably make it into the final release [1]

Regards.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2479

--
Carlos Martín, MSc