[one-users] How to manage vm created by opennebula by virsh tools?

caohf caohf at wedogame.com
Tue Nov 12 17:02:47 PST 2013

HI:
Here is a document for virsh-install ,this command can help you create a image file.
http://www.techotopia.com/index.php/Installing_a_CentOS_KVM_Guest_OS_from_the_Command-line_(virt-install)

After you finsh the installlation,you can import the  image file into opennebula via sunstone.

 Best Wishes!
 Dennis