[one-users] Problem with oZones. Error 401 while trying to access a zone

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 02:06:45 PST 2013

Good day.

I have setup OpenNebula 4.2 with ozones server. I have added 3 zones to it
and created a VDC for each one. For 2 of them everything works just fine. I
can access the sunstone web UI through my oZones server. But when I try to
access the third one I see just blank browser. In access.log of my httpd I
see the following:
"GET /sunstone_MY_ZONE_3/ HTTP/1.1" 401 - "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux
x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/MY_IP
Chrome/MY_IP Safari/537.36"

The Rewrite rules in my .htaccess are made the same way for each VDC. Here
is one of them:
RewriteRule ^MY_ZONE_3 http://IP_OF_ZONE:2633/RPC2 [P]
RewriteRule ^sunstone_MY_ZONE_3/(.+) http://IP_OF_ZONE:9869//$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^sunstone_MY_ZONE_3 http://IP_OF_ZONE:9869// [P]

What can I do to solve this problem? Can anyone help me, please?

P.S. Sorry, my last email was sent by mistake. It was incomplete.