[one-users] Opennebula, Ceph and Libvirt 0.10.2

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Wed Nov 6 08:09:26 PST 2013

The auth_supported configuration options are within your Ceph cluster
configuration.  Currently in order to use Ceph with newer versions of
Libvirt, CephX authentication has to be disabled (due to a change in how
libvirt by default assumes no authentication if it is not specified in a
libvirt secret).

Reference here for how to disable CephX authentication on your cluster:

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/authentication/#disabling-cep
hx