[one-users] A wishlist for open nebula 4.6?

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 06:54:05 PST 2013

1. GlusterFS libgfapi support, I was hoping this would be completed for
this release, alas I'm stuck with fuse mount another release :)
2. Support virtio-scsi, this is the future of KVM block IO, its not as fast
as virtio-blk but its getting there and it is far more flexible. For
example, you don't need to have pci-hotplug support to add another disk, a
simple scsi bus scan will work. Also support for faster block io access
will be in place soon like tcm-vhost in most distros.