[one-users] Can't log on to tinycore linux

vishnu e divakaran vishnued at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:30:55 PST 2013

*I was successfully
** deploy & log on into ttylinux virtual machine. After that, I decided deploy
** tinycore linux to cluster nodes, the tinycore virtual machine in
“runn” state.
** But, when I try to log on into tinycore linux after deployed via
OpenNebula, I
** got the error:
** “Boot failed: could not boot into hard disk.
** Fatal error: no bootable device”.
**So, I decided to log on tinycore not via OpenNebula, I used this
** command:
** kvm -m 128 /path/to/linux-tinycore-3.4.img
** and I successfully logged on tinycore linux and used it normally. I
don'tZ** understand why? Why when i used OpenNebula to deploy to
cluster nodes, it's
** state is "runn" but i can't log on. Can someone give me a hint for this
**problem?*