[one-users] datastore log info missing from oned.log in v4.2

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Thu Nov 7 16:17:59 PST 2013

Hi All,
I have recently upgraded our environment from 3.8.x to 4.2 version. Running on Ubuntu 12.04LTS. I have some custom datastore/tm drivers that I wrote which worked well in 3.8. I am trying to troubleshoot something related to live migration and my log messages are not getting to /var/log/one/oned.log file. I have logging set to debug in oned.conf. I see debug level messages for other subsystems, such as [ReM] but nothing related to the datastore or tm.

Just as a sanity check, I have another server that I did a clean install on and I'm seeing the same results.

I also tested adding some log entries into the stock ONE drivers and I do not see anything logged.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
gary