[one-users] Call for translations: OpenNebula 4.4 (DL 22nd November)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 5 07:25:05 PST 2013

Dear community,

As OpenNebula 4.4 comes closer, we would like to launch a call for
translations of our web-based user interface: Sunstone.

It is very easy: the existing translations can be updated and new
translations submitted through our project site at Transifex
*https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one/r/one44/
<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one/r/one44/>*

The process is as follows:
 * Log in to Transifex. You can easily register or login with using your
Twitter, LinkedIn, Google or Facebook accounts
 * Click on the language you want to translate and the resource (Sunstone)
 * Hit “Translate now” and start translating right away through
the Transifex website

If the language is not available, you can request the creation of a new
language for that resource. If you have a translation file ready outside
Transifex for a new language, please upload it there.

Transifex offers advanced features for translators. You can check their
documentation[1] for more information.

Translations reaching a good level of completion will be  included in the
official final release of OpenNebula.  Deadline for translations is Friday,
22nd of November.

Thanks for your collaboration!

[1] http://help.transifex.com/intro/translating.html#translating

--