[one-users] ONE 4.0.1 - OCCI does'nt work

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed May 29 07:33:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 29 May 2013 16:09, Benadik, Jan <jan.benadik at atos.net> wrote:

> When I start OCCI Server - everything seems to be OK (no error messages in
> log or on the screen).
>
> When I try to connect to OCCI server:port, the following error appears:
> XML Parsing Error: no element found
> Location: http://10.0.5.210:4567/ui
> Line Number 1, Column 1:
>
> *What's wrong?** *

The 3.x self-service portal was replaced with the new OpenNebula Sunstone
views [1]. This is a new feature that allows you to customize the UI for
different users or user groups, so the interface implements the
provisioning model for each role. Sunstone ships with two predefined views
admin and user, but you can create your own views.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:suns_views

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--