[one-users] Fwd: websockify repo down FYI

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Sun May 12 14:44:25 PDT 2013

Hi,

thanks for the heads up. Fortunately we've vendor'ized noVNC and it is
distributed with OpenNebula since 4.0... Anyone with the need of getting
the noVNC source can take it from there (e.g. the 4.0 tarball).

Ruben

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Shankhadeep Shome <shank15217 at gmail.com>wrote:

> The websockify git repo opennebula noVNC script pulls the packages from is
> currently down and curl will pull down an html error page. This might cause
> some unforeseen headaches.
>
> Shank

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect