[one-users] MySQL Engine

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Sun May 12 14:36:29 PDT 2013

This will probably fit as part of the onedb command. this way if its
decoupled from the bootstrap process benchmarking can be made and change
from type to type...

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2024

Thanks for the feedback!

Ruben

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Nicolas Bélan <nicolas.belan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would prefer that the engin type is a parameter.
> One would prefer myisam, other innodb, there are not only one solution.
>
> My 5 cents.
>
> Regards,
> Nicolas
>
> Le 11/05/13 00:07, Gandalf Corvotempesta a écrit :
> > I've seen that mysql db creation doesn't specify the engine type.
> > Could you please set InnoDB as default type? InnoDB is the default
> > engine starting from MySQL 5.5 but it has many advantages over MyISAM
> > and should be used also in version older than 5.5
> >
> > More over, with innodb will be possible to use XtraDB Cluster from
> Percona

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect