[one-users] hi

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed May 8 12:59:17 PDT 2013

Yes it is possible indeed, take a look to the cloud sandboxes at:

http://opennebula.org/cloud:tryout

that's exactly the approach you are looking for.

Regarding the number of nodes it depends on your storage approach....

Cheers

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM, José Antonio Zanabria <
jzanabria at tesla.cujae.edu.cu> wrote:

> I want to know if is possible install OpenNebula´s front-end on a
> virtual machine and how many nodes can be managed.
> thanks.
>

> 48 Aniversario de la Cujae, Una obra de la Revolucion Cubana | 2 de
> diciembre de 1964 | http://cujae.edu.cu
>
> Consulte la enciclopedia colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect