[one-users] Upgrade 4.0 from 4.0 Beta

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed May 8 12:53:41 PDT 2013

Any messages from the onedb command? The only change in the db from beta is
the addition of an ACTION field in history. This will probably prevent you
to access the current VMs. So it is not advised to force the upgrade...

Cheers

Ruben

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Manzol Kkt. <manzolkkt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have problem with upgrade 4.0 Beta to 4.0.
>
> I am using mysql database. I can login to the mysql with oneadmin user,
> and i can use opennebula. database.
>
> I think the onedb upgrade can not connect mysql, but i try everything
> settings.
>

> Someone have an idea?
>
> --
> Manzol Kkt.
> www.manzol.hu
> 2117 Isaszeg, Mátyás király utca 29.
> Tel.: +36 28 898 029
> Mobil: +36 30 329 1078

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect