[one-users] problem create image whith SO Centos6.2 download of marketplace

ahernandez at tesla.cujae.edu.cu ahernandez at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Tue May 7 08:47:53 PDT 2013

Tino, I'm angry with myself, because the error is because there was no
space in the root disk filesistem in VM front-end (an error of
beginners). I had extended the VM disk, but had not extended the
filesystem.

My problem was solved by extending the filesystem

Tino, excuse the inconvenience. I hope my mistake as a reminder and
experience for all.