[one-users] Debian source for 4.0RC

Damien Raude-Morvan drazzib at drazzib.com
Wed May 1 09:42:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

If you're interessested in OpenNebula packaging for Debian, please join
team :
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-opennebula
There is an experimental branch in our git repository :
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-opennebula/opennebula.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/experimental

I'm lacking time to properly maintain this package so I would welcome
co-maintainers :)

Regards,

--
Damien