[one-users] OpenNebula 4.2 Roadmap IRC Session

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue May 14 04:19:38 PDT 2013

Dear community,

As you may know, this Thursday 16th at 17:00 CEST we will have an IRC
meeting [1] to discuss the requests for new features and for extending
existing features for OpenNebula 4.2.

We have prepared a first feature/bug list for OpenNebula 4.2 [2], however
we would love to hear your opinions, thoughts and suggestions. Is there any
feature missing you would like to see implemented for OpenNebula 4.2? Is
there any feature which you find useless? is there any bug you think is
missing?

Please remember that the ideal process of the discussion would be for any
person interested in discussing a feature request to open first a feature
request ticket in the OpenNebula development portal [3]. Before opening it,
though, if you haven’t read how we manage the features request, please do
so here [4].

See you at the #opennebula channel at freenode.net!

Cheers,
Jaime