[one-users] sunstone problems in opennebula 4.0.0

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Thu May 9 04:50:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

I found that sunstone VNC console (noVNC) doesn't use secure websockets
even if it is configured and an user is configured to use it. With
vnc_proxy_support_wss=always it refuses to show, with
vnc_proxy_support_wss=yes it uses only unsecured connection.

Also there are drawing problems in user configuration window (username
-> Settings). If an user have some long values (for e.g. ssh keys) in
custom attributes there is not enough space to display right buttons and
no horizontal scrollbar appears. Also the user custom attributes
overlaps with quotas data.

Default value for logo: ../images/opennebula-sunstone-v4.0.png in
sunstone-views.yaml doesn't honor reverse proxies. If I correct it to
logo: images/opennebula-sunstone-v4.0.png it looks correctly.

Regards, Rolandas Naujikas