[one-users] Sunstone menu items rearranged / missing

Richard Hohm rich.tech at unusual-attitude.org
Sat May 4 18:48:18 PDT 2013

Hi folks.  New ONE user here, running 3.9.90 on Ubuntu 12.04 server.
About a week ago Sunstone abruptly rearranged the items in its menu bar,
and about half the subitems went missing.  The usual cache-clearing,
view change / restore, service and server rebooting, etc. changed
nothing.  Identical layouts in Chrome and Firefox (both latest
versions.)  Nothing in sunstone.error; nothing besides the usual
web-server logging in sunstone.log.  Earlier today I uninstalled (purge)
and reinstalled opennebula-sunstone.  Now the menu is as follows:

Dashboard
System
     ACL
Marketplace
Virtual Resources
     Templates
Infrastructure

And that's all.  Before the reinstall, Dashboard was at the end of the
list, System had all three of its subitems, and Infrastructure had Hosts
and Networks.  I'm stumped.  Any idea what's going on / how to correct?
Any / all comments appreciated.

RH