[one-users] sunstone template update causes corruption of XML text in variables

Thomas Higdon thigdon at akamai.com
Wed May 1 09:23:05 PDT 2013

sunstone template update does not appear to deal gracefully with XML in
template variables.

I have a RAW section that I have in most of my VM templates. It the value in
DATA looks like this:

However, when I "update" a VM template in sunstone, it turns into this:

This appears to be handled correctly by the cli 'onetemplate update' command.