[one-users] Sunstone ruby errors after RC4 upgrade

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed May 1 01:36:01 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

I don't know what could be wrong with your setup. I don't know what version
of the packages you have installed, but, could you try uninstalling all the
opennebula-* packages you have and try with the ones provided by this repo?

https://nazar.karan.org/results/opennebula/_opennebula.repo

cheers,
Jaime

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Jim Hartnett <jhartnett at gawsolutions.us>wrote:

> I am on Centos 6.4, and just upgraded from OpenNebula 3.8 to 4 RC
> The command interfaces work, and my VMs are running, but sunstone has a
> bunch of ruby errors in the web interface.
> I tried reinstalling from scratch, including flushing the old ruby gems
> and cache and reinstalling those.
>
> You can see the error at
> Cloud.mononoke.me:9869
>
> Ideas? I have a presentation on Thursday, if I have to I can just
> downgrade or do a fresh machine since this isn't production, but since it
> is for end users I thought the new interface would be nice at least for the
> demo of what they're eventually going to get.
> I'm setting up a cloud environment for students to run class projects in a
> VM
> - -Jim
>

> - --
> This message has been sent by a mobile device, so please excuse my brevity.
>
> All contents of this communication, including but not limited to text
> content, attachments, and shared email recipient addresses, are, unless
> explicitly stated otherwise herein or through prior communication, private
> and only for receipt and use by the intended recipient. If you have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this
> email from your system.
> All messages which contain material which has a need for integrity will be
> cryptographically signed using my private key using PGP. My Public Key may
> be used to send me an encrypted message.
>
> PGP Public Key:
> http://keyserver.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x49B71C57A71796AD

Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org