[one-users] grant access to sunstone vnc for user's vm

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Thu Mar 28 10:30:06 PDT 2013

Did a bit more poking around. Tried all sorts of things with users, groups, acl's, no luck & no errors. Gonna see if I can take a look at the code and gain any knowledge there. I'm assuming it has to be something with my setup as I would expect lots of folks have many users accessing guests via websockets/vnc.

Thanks,
gary