[one-users] Sunstone Create Host Buttons Unresponsive in 3.9

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Wed Mar 27 16:59:55 PDT 2013

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your timely responses as always and I look forward to the final
release of 4.0. This mailing list is a fantastic resource and Open Nebula
is the best open source cloud computing infrastructure available. I
currently have three separate installations running under various versions
of both Open Nebula and Cent OS and they all work flawlessly.

Thanks again.