[one-users] Clone to a different datastore?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 27 04:17:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

The appmarket will be the cleanest solution, it is even integrated with
sunstone.

There is one other option, or kludge: if you add the source DS path to the
safe_dirs attribute [1] of the target DS, users could register new images
setting the source image's SOURCE as the new PATH; e.g.

PATH = /var/lib/one/datastores/100/abcd

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:fs_ds
--